Youth and Masters Championship details
The 2017 GP14 Youth and Masters Championship will be held at Budworth Sailing Club, on 28 and 29 October 2017.
Masters are 40+ but can have a crew of any age, Youths must not have reached 22 by 31 December 2017.
Included in the price of the event is a two-course evening meal, followed by entertainment from Elephant Juice, who are regulars at the 24 hour race and at SCYC.
Tickets for the evening meal are available for non-sailing supporters at a cost of £10 per head.
Entry will be restricted to 15 boats for the Youth Championship and 35 for the Masters Championship.
The entry fees for the UK Masters Championship event will be £50 and the UK Youth Championship will be £40 received on or before October 18 2017. A late fee of £15 will apply after 18 October.
- Registration – 10am – 12pm
- Briefing – 12pm on Saturday outside the Clubhouse.
- Masters Schedule – 4 races over 2 days, first race 1pm on Saturday followed by Race 2. R3 on Sunday 1.30am followed by R4
- Youths Schedule – 5 races over 2 days, first race 12.55pm on Saturday followed by race 2 and 3. Race 4 on Sunday is scheduled at 10.25am followed by R5.
- Evening meal – Included in the price of the event will be a two-course evening meal, followed by entertainment from Elephant Juice who are regulars at the 24-hour race and at SCYC.
- Tickets for the evening meal will be available for non-sailing supporters at a cost of £10 per head.
- The Bar will be open on Friday evening, Saturday after sailing till 11pm and Sunday from 4pm.
- Accommodation – The Club have agreed an excellent deal with Happy guests lodge, Tall trees within 2 miles of the club. They have approx 15 rooms available on that date. Prices agreed are:
All inclusive of breakfast. The web address is: www.happyguestslodge.co.uk/
To book phone Glyn on: 01928 790 824 or email: email@example.com quoting the code “GP14 Master/Youth”.
The Club is proposing to run a taxi / bus from the club to the Hotel at the end of the evening’s entertainment for those who would like to be able to have a drink or two. Cost to be split between those using the service. Please indicate if you are likely to want this service on the entry on line or on the entry form.