Llandudno Sea Training
Friday 26 April 2019
You must be a member of the GP14 International Association – temporary event membership is available in the Shop.
Please read the Notes and Additional Information below before completing your entry.
Forms needed at registration can be downloaded here
Terms & Conditions of entry:
- Membership of the Association: All helms must be current members of the Association. Temporary Membership can be purchased in the Shop
- Under 18s: A Declaration form, completed by a parent or guardian, must be handed-in at registration.
- Adults: All Adult helms and crews must complete a medical form to hand-in at registration.
- The boat must be insured for a minimum of £3,000,000 Third Party Liability Cover.
Declaration and Medical Forms are available for download here
Printable Entry Form: 2019 LSC training entry form.pdf
- Thursday: Evening – Dinghy park only open by arrangement.
Details to be supplied on request.
- Friday: 10 am – Briefing. Please be rigged, but not changed. 5 pm – Finish.
The galley arrangements are to be confirmed.
Please be prepared with food and drink for a single session on the water.
Adult, Youth Helm, Youth Helm & Crew