Inland Championship 2022
GP14 Inland Championship 2022
Bala Sailing Club – 21st -22nd May 2022
Sponsored by Robline UK and Craftinsure.
- Pre-Entry – please indication your firm intention to join this event by completing the form and paying the deposit.
- The NoR will be published here when available.
* Note: Youth Members are defined as those who will not achieve the age of 22 years on or before 31st December in the year that the event is to be held.
Competitors who are under 18 before and including the last date of the regatta must have a declaration form completed by their parent or guardian before they will be allowed to compete. This applies to helms and crews. Forms are available for download here
Terms and Conditions
- All helms must be current members of the International GP14 Class Association.
Temporary event membership and full annual memberships are available from the Shop.
- A valid Class Certificate must be held for the boat.
- I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing, the rules of the International GP14 Class Association, the Sailing Instructions and the liability disclaimer therein and all other rules that govern this event.
- The boat is insured for a minimum of £3,000,000 Third Party Liability Cover.
- GDPR and Medical Forms must be completed.
Fleet Allocation Guidance:
A competitor with aspirations of winning the event. For National/Inland Championships or Grand Prix overall results a competitor would generally have a track record of winning an Area championship or a top 10 position in a UK National Championship or a top 5 position in an Inland Championship.
An experienced dinghy racer with aspirations of finishing in the top half of the fleet. For National/Inland Championships or Grand Prix overall results the sailor may have been successful at open meeting or area level but has yet to finish in the positions described as a Gold fleet sailor.
A bronze fleet competitor is likely to have a track record of finishing in the bottom half of the fleet or be new to dinghy racing.
1. Competitors cancelling their entry to the event up to and including ( date in 2022 TBA) will be entitled to a full refund of all amounts paid, less an administration fee of £30.
No refunds will be made after the closing date.
2. All notifications of cancellation must be made in writing to the GP 14 Association office before the date specified. An email to [email protected] will be acceptable as a method of communication.
3. Transfer of Entry to another Competitor:
3.1 It is allowed to transfer an entry from one helm to another up to and including ( date in 2022 TBA), provided this notification is received in writing by the GP14 Association office. After this date transfers are not permitted, and the Cancellation of Entry conditions above apply. Crew changes are permitted at any time provided that they are in compliance with the Sailing Instructions and the Class Rules.