2019 Northern Area Championship
GP14 Northern Areas Championship
Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club – May 11th/12th 2019
THE CRAFTINSURE SUPER 7 SERIES
* Youth Members are defined as those who will not achieve the age of 22 years on or before 31st December in the year that the event is to be held.
The closing date is midnight on Wednesday 8th May 2019. Late entries will be accepted under the following conditions – by paying a late entry fee of an additional £15.00 and at the discretion of the host Club.
- All Helms must be a full member of the International GP14 Class Association.
- All boats need to have a Class Registration Certificate. (A Class Certificate issued by the Association continues to be valid subject to that boat owner’s membership of Class Association, payment of the appropriate current subscription and compliance with the rules.)
- Helms and Crews who are under 18 until 12th May 2019 must have a declaration form completed by their parent or guardian before they will be allowed to compete. The parental declaration form is part of the entry form.
Medical and Parent/Guardian Declaration Forms are available here
GP 14 Association Full Membership (or Single Event Membership) is available in our Shop
Terms and Conditions
- I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing, the rules of the International GP14 Class Association, the Sailing Instructions and the liability disclaimer therein and all other rules that govern this event.
- I certify that the boat is insured for a minimum of £3,000,000 Third Party Liability Cover.
Fleet Allocation Guidance:
A competitor with aspirations of winning the event. For National/Inland Championships or Grand Prix overall results a competitor would generally have a track record of winning an Area championship or a top 10 position in a UK National Championship or a top 5 position in an Inland Championship.
An experienced dinghy racer with aspirations of finishing in the top half of the fleet. For National/Inland Championships or Grand Prix overall results the sailor may have been successful at open meeting or area level but has yet to finish in the positions described as a Gold fleet sailor.
A bronze fleet competitor is likely to have a track record of finishing in the bottom half of the fleet or be new to dinghy racing.