2019 End of Season Championship
Welsh Harp Sailing Club 12th/13th October 2019
Please read the event description below before completing your entry.
Evening Meals cost £25 per head, and must be booked separately here and before midnight Wed. 9th October.
Bunkhouse accommodation may be available (see details below)
- Welsh Harp S.C – End of Season NoR v1.1
- GP14 under 18 Medical Form
- GP14 Parent & Guardian Declaration
Terms and conditions of entry
- As detailed in the NoR – Please read the NoR carefully!
- Competition details and results will be available on the World Wide Web. I agree for our details of Sail number, Competitor name, Crew name and Sailing club to be included on the web site running total listing. If you would prefer for details not to be listed on the web please contact the office.
- Fleet Allocation Guidance
Gold A competitor with aspirations of winning the event. For National/Inland Championships or Grand Prix overall results a competitor would generally have a track record of winning an Area championship or a top 10 position in a UK National Championship or a top 5 position in an Inland Championship. Silver An experienced dinghy racer with aspirations of finishing in the top half of the fleet. For National/Inland Championships or Grand Prix overall results the sailor may have been successful at open meeting or area level but has yet to finish in the positions described as a Gold fleet sailor. Bronze A bronze fleet competitor is likely to have a track record of finishing in the bottom half of the fleet or be new to dinghy racing.
- This must be booked in advance before midnight, Wednesday 9th October!
For Saturday evening 12 October , at a cost of £12.50 per head. This must be booked in advance via https://webcollect.org.uk/hlsc . This option is also open to non competitors
- Please note that the evening meal will be a “Black Tie” evening. While we will not exclude anybody who does not follow this dress code, we hope that as many as possible will dress in this fashion.
- For further information contact Steve Cooper, [email protected] or GP14 Office at [email protected]
Adult Members, Youth Helm, Youth Helm+Crew