Northern Bell 2022

Date(s) - 10 Jul
All Day

Royal Windermere Yacht Club



UPDATE 8th July – We regret to advise that the Windermere Open event scheduled for 10th July has been postponed.

Message below from Harry Frith, GP14 contact at RWYC. Please could you communicate to your fleets.

Harry explained that with the current forecast (no wind until later in afternoon) it will not be possible to hold sufficient races for a Northern Bell event, where travellers ideally need to be packing up by mid afternoon.
There may be enough wind for a couple of club GP14 races, hence the free invite for anyone that still wants to travel.

As soon as we have a new date we will update the event.