2018 Training Events
We are putting the finishing touches to a fantastic set of training events for 2018!
Our training events are supported by Craftinsure, Exe Sails and the E Howard-Davies Memorial Fund
First up is the 2018 E Howard Davies Youth Training Week:
- 1-6 April 2018 – Portland – Craftinsure and E Howard-Davies Youth Training Week.
- STOP PRESS – YOUTH TRAINING Week: At time of writing we still have some places available. If you are interested or know somebody who you think might benefit from this great opportunity please contact Julie in our office.
2018 Training Events Summary
|Portland||1-6 April||2018 Craftinsure E Howard-Davies Youth Training Week. Enjoy a residential week with top GP14 coaches. Open to all youths who want to sail in our championships. More details…|
|Welsh Harp SC||Sunday 15 April||Enter on-line for an advanced crewing day following the WHSC open on 14 April. This event will focus on crewing skills and is open to any boat with a crew that wants to get better! More details…|
|Hollingworth Lake SC||Saturday 12 May||Enter on-line and get ready for the HLSC Open 13 May! All abilities welcome.
|Castle Semple SC||Sunday 20 May||The Castle Semple fleet are arranging this training and cordially invite any other GP14s join them. Please contact Arthur Logan – email@example.com – directly for more details.|
|Llandudno SC||19/20 May||Enter on-line and get some sea training ready for the 2018 Worlds. We are returning to Llandudno for the third time to offer two full days on the sea at this popular venue! More details…|
|Midland SC||2 June||Enter on-line and get ready for the Midland Open on 3 June! All abilities welcome.
|Arun YC||22 June||Enter on-line and enjoy a pleasant evening preparing for the Southern Area Championships. More details…|
|Mount’s Bay SC||27/28 July||Enter on-line. Immediately just before the 2018 Worlds. Hone your skills and get to know the Mount’s Bay sailing waters. More details…|
- 30 September 2017 – Bolton SC – Open Training
- 9/10 Sept. 2017 – Blessington S.C – Youth Training
- 4/5 August 2017 – Looe SC – Sea Training prior to UK Nationals Championships
- 16 July 2017 – Welsh Harp SC – Ladies Training
- 30 June 2017 – Dovey YC – Sea Training prior to Welsh Area Championships
- 09-14 April 2017 – Portland – E Howard-Davies Youth Training Week. More details…
- October 2016 – Llandudno Sailing Club – Sea Training.
- August 2016 – Skerries Sailing Club – Youth Training
- July 2016 – South Staffs Sailing Club – Ladies Training
- May 2016 – Bolton Sailing Club – Open Training
- October 2015 – Landudno Sailing Club – Open Training