The Class Association promotes GP14 sailing and racing.
There is a thriving club sailing network and training for all abilities; unrivalled championship racing, plus an active cruising and vintage fleet.
Training Report – Introduction to Travelling at Trimpley Sailing Club
Trimpley Sailing Club is keen to encourage more of its members to join the Midland Bell open series. We currently have only…
Training Report – Race Training at Papercourt Sailing Club
On Saturday 16th March, despite a rather foreboding weather forecast putting off quite a number of participants, 10 hardy and keen sailors…
2019 Southern Venetian Race Report
Gp 14 Southern Travellers, Venetian Trophy 6th April 2019 The top end of a gentle breeze from the North East so some…
Chase Midland Bell Open Report
The competition at the Chase SC always attracts a strong entry with this year the same as 20 boats ignored the rubbish…
Help with your GP14?
Would you like some advice and help? We are looking to provide training for sailors who are either very new to the…
Entry for our Championship Events
Enter now for our Midlands, Inlands and Welsh Championship events! For on-line entry visit our Shop. The Midlands Championship is coming up…
- 27 Apr - 28 Apr 2019 Welsh Championship Llandudno SC
- 27 Apr - 28 Apr O'Tianaigh - Mullingar S.C Mullingar SC
- 5 May Midland Bell Series Nantwich and Border County SC
- 11 May - 12 May 2019 Northern Areas Championship Hollingworth Lake SC
- 11 May - 12 May Munsters/Purcell - Callaun S.C
- 12 May Midland Bell Series Midland SC
- 18 May - 19 May 2019 Inland Championship Bristol Corinthian YC
- 18 May Midland Bell Series Tamworth SC
- 25 May - 26 May Scottish & Borders Bell Castle Semple SC