The Class Association promotes sailing and racing in the GP14.
There is a thriving club sailing network; training for all abilities; unrivalled championship racing; plus an active cruising and vintage fleet.
Southerns – Welsh Harp Victor 2017
Gp 14 Southern Travellers. Welsh Harp S.C 24 Boats Wind F2 SW Twenty Four boats competed for the 2017 GP Victor trophy…
2017 GP14 Welsh Area Championships
This year’s GP14 Welsh Area Championship on 01 and 02 July ended up being a Nationals warm up with 10 out of…
Josh Porter – Diary Update July 2017
Josh Porter, our first grant recipient for the Richard Estaugh Fund, gives us a diary update The Richard Estaugh Fund is a bursary fund to…
Southport Junior 12 Hour Race
This unique event brings together youth sailors from all around the country to compete in Argo’s, GP14’s and the ever popular Enterprise….
Tollesbury Open- Race Report
On Saturday 12th June 16 GP 14 sailing dinghies gathered at Tollesbury Sailing Club for the fourth round of the London and…
- 23 Jul Open meeting (Southern Travellers) Leigh-on-Sea SC
- 29 Jul - 30 Jul Open meeting (Southern Travellers) Poole YC
- 4 Aug - 5 Aug Sea Training - Looe Looe Sailing Club
- 6 Aug - 11 Aug 2017 GP14 National Championship Looe Sailing Club
- 26 Aug - 28 Aug Family Cruising at Bassenthwaite Sailing Club Bassenthwaite Sailing Club
- 26 Aug - 27 Aug Open meeting (Scottish Travellers) Largs Sailing Club
- 9 Sep - 10 Sep 24 Hour Race West Lancs YC
- 10 Sep Open meeting (Southern Travellers) Erith Yacht Club
- 23 Sep - 24 Sep 2017 Northern Area Championship Derwent Reservoir SC