The Class Association promotes sailing and racing in the GP14.
There is a thriving club sailing network and training for all abilities; unrivalled championship racing, plus an active cruising and vintage fleet.
Training Report and Video – Looe 4&5 August 2017
Ten boats arrived for sea training on the Friday and Saturday before the 2017 UK National Championships at Looe. The off-shore wind meant…
2018 Gul GP14 World Championship Event Update
Entry for the 2018 Gul GP14 World Championship opened on 08 August at a special launch at the Looe Nationals and already…
Win free entry to the 2018 Worlds!
Tuesday 8th August is the Launch of the 2018 World Championship at Mounts Bay Sailing Club. Entry is now open online and…
2017 GP14 National Championship
The Nationals are over for another year and what an event! Huge congrats to winners Ian Dobson and Andy Tunnicliffe, final results…
Southerns – Welsh Harp Victor 2017
Gp 14 Southern Travellers. Welsh Harp S.C 24 Boats Wind F2 SW Twenty Four boats competed for the 2017 GP Victor trophy…
- 26 Aug - 28 Aug Family Cruising at Bassenthwaite Sailing Club Bassenthwaite Sailing Club
- 26 Aug - 27 Aug Open meeting (Scottish Travellers) Largs Sailing Club
- 9 Sep - 10 Sep 24 Hour Race West Lancs YC
- 10 Sep Open meeting (Southern Travellers) Erith Yacht Club
- 23 Sep - 24 Sep 2017 Northern Area Championship Derwent Reservoir SC
- 23 Sep - 24 Sep Open meeting (Scottish Travellers) Derwent Reservoir SC
- 30 Sep Open meeting (Midland Bell) South Staffordshire Sailing Club
- 30 Sep Open Training - Bolton Bolton Sailing Club
- 1 Oct Open meeting (Northern Bell) Bolton Sailing Club