The Class Association promotes GP14 sailing and racing.
There is a thriving club sailing network and training for all abilities; unrivalled championship racing, plus an active cruising and vintage fleet.
Inland Championship Results, Report and pictures
Harken GP14 Inland Championship 18/19 May Words by Michelle Evans, pictures by Richard Craig from sailpics.co.uk – view all pictures here. 2019…
GP14 NORTHERN AREA CHAMPIONSHIPS
GP14 NORTHERN AREA CHAMPIONSHIPS: SATURDAY 11TH & SUNDAY 12TH MAY The fine setting in the Pennines of Hollingworth Lake SC leaves it…
Help with your GP14?
Would you like some advice and help? We are looking to provide training for sailors who are either very new to the…
Training Report – Introduction to Travelling at Trimpley Sailing Club
Trimpley Sailing Club is keen to encourage more of its members to join the Midland Bell open series. We currently have only…
Training Report – Race Training at Papercourt Sailing Club
On Saturday 16th March, despite a rather foreboding weather forecast putting off quite a number of participants, 10 hardy and keen sailors…
2019 Southern Venetian Race Report
Gp 14 Southern Travellers, Venetian Trophy 6th April 2019 The top end of a gentle breeze from the North East so some…
- 25 May - 26 May Scottish & Borders Bell Castle Semple SC
- 1 Jun - 2 Jun 2019 Scottish Championship East Lothian Yacht Club
- 2 Jun Northern Bell Series Budworth SC
- 8 Jun - 9 Jun Ulsters - Lough Foyle Y.C
- 9 Jun Northern Bell Series West Lancs YC
- 15 Jun Midland Bell Series Trimpley SC
- 16 Jun Northern Bell Series Royal Windermere Y.C
- 16 Jun Southern Travellers Tollesbury SC
- 22 Jun Northern Bell Series West Kirby SC
Follow us on Twitter
Connect on Facebook
Latest on the Forum
Buying a boat. Will it fit in my garage ?
3 minutes ago
Looking for a Bell Woodworking Builder's plate
5 hours, 51 minutes ago
70th Anniversary – Vintage Boats
13 hours, 1 minute ago
How to re-thread a halyard in your mast
1 day, 5 hours ago
The Basic Boating Book – a great resource!
1 day, 10 hours ago
6 days, 5 hours ago