The Class Association promotes GP14 sailing and racing; a thriving club network; unrivalled championship racing; training for all abilities, and an active cruising & vintage fleet.Join Us!
Scottish Championship 2022 Report
Scottish Championship 4th and 5th June 2022 The wind blew and the sun shone on the blue sea at the Craftinsure and…
Budworth GP14 Open Report
Fantastic turnout of 22 boats making this one of the largest Open events of the year so far!
Southern Championship 2022 Race Report and Results
What a tremendous weekend! Thirteen boats congregated at Maylandsea Bay SC on the 29th May. With nine visitors joining two local…
Windy Day in Skerries
A short video from Colman at Skerries!
Bala Champs photos
Check out the great pictures from the very windy Championship last weekend! Now available to view and buy on smugmug. BalaSC 2022…
Race Report – GP14 Northern Area Championship
The Robline Craftinsure GP14 Northern Area Championship Derwent Reservoir SC 30th April & 1 st May Part of the Scottish series. A…
- 2 Jul - 3 Jul Irish National Championship Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club
- 2 Jul - 3 Jul Weymouth Sea Training 2022 Weymouth and Portland Sailing Academy
- 9 Jul Midland Bell 2022 North Staffs SC
- 10 Jul Northern Bell 2022 Royal Windermere Yacht Club
- 16 Jul Southern Traveller 2022 Leigh-on-Sea SC
- 17 Jul Northern Bell 2022 West Kirby SC
- 21 Jul Sea Training at Llandudno Llandudno SC
- 22 Jul - 24 Jul 2022 GP14 UK National Championship Llandudno SC
- 30 Jul - 31 Jul O'Tiarnaigh Pre-Worlds Skerries SC