The Class Association promotes GP14 sailing and racing; a thriving club network; unrivalled championship racing; training for all abilities, and an active cruising & vintage fleet.Join Us!
Trimpley SC Training Day Report – Sep 2022
It was great to have Gill and Chris Beddow back at Trimpley Sailing Club to run a much anticipated GP14 training session….
2022 GP14 World Championship Report
August 14 – 19, Skerries Sailing Club Update by Andy Johnston The long delayed GP14 World Championship finally got underway and completed…
South Staffs Open – 3rd September
Advanced entry online at https://www.southstaffssailingclub.co.uk/event/637837
2022 World Championship – Final Standings
Eight Races were sailed, with a massive 104 entries! Final results are below. 2022 GP14 World Championship Overall Standings
The World Champs are here!
Everyone is excited as the GP14 World Championships in Skerries finally starts this Sunday, 14th August! There are a fantastic 106 entries…
Youth Champs 2022 – Entry now open
On-line Entry is now open for the 2022 Youth Championships at Bolton S.C. on 17th-18th September 2022
- 1 Oct Southern Traveller 2022 Welsh Harp Sailing Club
- 8 Oct - 9 Oct All-Ireland Sailing Championship Sutton Dinghy Club
- 9 Oct Southern Traveller 2022 Frensham Pond SC
- 15 Oct - 16 Oct Hot Toddy/Youth Championship Newtownards SC
- 22 Oct - 23 Oct 2022 End Of Season Championship Poole Yacht Club
- 5 Nov - 6 Nov Munster Championship Cullaun Sailing Club
- 2 Apr - 7 Apr GP14 Youth Training Week 2023 Plas Menai National Outdoor Centre, Caernarfon, Gwynedd
- 5 Aug - 11 Aug UK National Championships 2023 Looe Sailing Club
- 10 Aug - 16 Aug 2024 GP14 World Championships Plas Heli