The Class Association promotes sailing and racing in the GP14.
There is a thriving club sailing network; training for all abilities; unrivalled championship racing; plus an active cruising and vintage fleet.
It was a small but perfectly formed group of eight that decided to brave the inclement forecast and make the trip to…
Mid-series review of the GP14 Craftinsure Super 8
Half way through the 2017 GP14 Craftinsure Super 8 Series and there are fittingly 8 qualifiers. With only three events needed to…
Ladies That Launch – Online booking now open!
By popular request, we are pleased to announce that the proposed ladies training at Welsh Harp Sailing Club on Sunday 16th July…
2017 GP14 Inland Championships
Race Report It was another successful Inland Championships for the GP14 Class with over 30 boats making the trip to Bassenthwaite Sailing…
Northern Bell update from Southport
Strong winds provided a challenge at Southport on 30th April, but provided exciting sailing for the few that took part. Check out…
- 29 May Cruising at Royal Windermere Y.C Royal Windermere Y.C
- 3 Jun - 4 Jun 2017 Southern Area Championship Brightlingsea SC
- 4 Jun Open meeting (Midland Bell) North Staffs SC
- 4 Jun Open meeting (Northern Bell) Budworth SC
- 10 Jun - 11 Jun Open meeting (Scottish Travellers) Castle Semple SC
- 11 Jun Open meeting (Midland Bell) Trimpley SC
- 11 Jun Open meeting (Northern Bell) West Kirby SC
- 24 Jun Open meeting (Southern Travellers) Tollesbury SC
- 30 Jun Sea Training - Aberdovey Dovey YC